Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nyanda- I Love SAX (Produced by Black Lion)- OFFICIAL SECOND SINGLE


Yes!!! Nyanda from Brick & Lace is back with her Official Second Single named "I Love Sax", many puns intended! The track is produced & co-written by her production team, Black Lion of course, & acts as her follow-up from last year's summer hit 'Slippery When Wet'. The sound doesn't quite follow up to the reggae-flavours much like 'Slippery', however 'Sax' is a certified club banger! With many HOT remixes already available, coming from LNY TUNZ, DJs FEU & other mixers, 'I Love Sax' is a summer hit for 2014. The official music video is appearing soon, and Ny is currently touring Europe promoting #SAX for the months of March & April 2014. Check it Out! 






SAX LYRICS:

Chorus:
Boys Like Girls
who like girls
who like sax
(I love the sax)
rep.

Smokey bar
lights down low
red red wine
I like merlot
playing all night
killing me softly
Lauryn Hill or Roberta Flack
I love sax
ain't nothing wrong with that
Let me deal with the riddim like a heart attack
Throw it in real deep and choke the track and choke the track

I love when you tickle the brass
put your lips real close and tickle the brass
ooh when you tickle the brass
tic tic tic tickle the brass

Chorus:

Smokey Bar
Lights down low
Tootsies, Cheetas girls in a row
dance hall night
Killing me softly
grab my Loui let me get my stacks
I lOVE SAX
aint nothing wrong with that
I'm a bad mamma jamma when I hit the sack
and I got a handful when it comes to racks

Rep.( Tickle brass)

Blow that horn for me
let me feel your vibrato

J'ai envied de toi
C'est ce soir je‎ dis oui

No comments:

Post a Comment